Last night we had another graduation party. This time it was one of Seth's good friends from junior high/high school Jozeca. She graduated from ASU with her degree in teaching and she will be teaching high school English. It is always fun to see Jozeca because she is hilarious an puts Seth in his place. Although I think she likes me better now as a friend :) Also there was Evan another friend from junior high/high school. The 3 always hung out together so they have a lot of fun when they get together, which really is not often enough because Jozeca of course is busy and Evan is up in Flagstaff going to NAU. Jozeca has a little girl named Amiah that who is 7 month older then Preston and they always have fun playing together, it is like a little tiny Seth and Jozeca. During the party Jozeca's 2 little sisters made up a dance for her and preformed it for the party. After a few minutes preston decided he had the moves down and he jumped right in there to dance with them, and then of course Amiah decided it looked like fun too! It was hilarious to watch them dance and they were the life of the party! I do not know where this out going child came from? He is usually so shy in front of people he does not know, but by the end of the night everyone was sad that Preston was leaving and they could not stop saying how cute he was! Jozeca is seriously my inspiration. This really made me want to finish my degree because it is just such a huge accomplishment! She graduated on time while working and being a single mother, AMAZING!! So needless to say it was a night filled with old stories and laughter and I know Seth had a great time seeing his 2 oldest and greatest friends. I posted a few pictures of the fun festivities. The first picture pretty much sums up their relationship in a nutshell. This was not posed :)
Fulfilling my dream of being a wife and mom. Never thought we would be raising 3 boys!! But I am learning more and more every day just how fun little boys can be!! I am one blessed Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment