Monday, May 12, 2008

A Wonderful Mother's Day!

This Mother's Day was a wonderful day for me! We first got up and went to church at 9 am. The we went to The Good Egg for breakfast which is where DJ's girlfriend Danielle works. It was very delicious, way to go Danielle! The boys and Seth got me $150 visa card so I could go shopping which is exactly what I wanted! Then Seth, the boys and I went to the mall and try and look for a swimsuit for me. For you those of you who have not had children let me tell you swimsuit shopping sucks after you have kids! Just the thought of having to go in and try on swimsuits makes me want to throw up! It puts me in such a bad mood having to look at swimsuits that used to look very cute on me!! Now I have to find a stinking swim suit that my mommy boobies are not going to fall out of and that is not going to show my butt, but I also do not want to look like an 80 year old woman either. I have decided this swimsuit that follows those guidelines does NOT exist!! So if you have kids you know what I am talking about, if you do not, laugh now but your time will come my friend!! Then after we left the mall empty handed we went to my parents house to watch the beautiful dvd my brother made for me and my mom...tearful! We then went to my Uncle Thom's house for some Zehring family fun, and you never know what you are going to get! Needless to say I saw a lot of Zehring boy butt, enough said! Then we drove out to Seth's parents house where we got to see the 20 something kittens they have. No, that is not a type-o, they really have like 22 kittens at their house! Preston has so much fun playing with the kittens and all the other animals! We even got to play cards. A fun and busy day! I am also including a picture from Saturday night when we went out with the Cox, Johnson, Foster, and Zehring families for Gabe and Trevor's birthday. Cassie gave the boys sunglasses...you make your own decision!















































































No comments: