Yesterday after story time at the Library we took the kids swimming over at our neighbor Jenn's house(the kids call her JJ). It was so much fun! She is only a couple doors down so I just put Hudson down for a nap and took the monitor with us. This way I can actually swim with Preston and not have to worry about Hudson! We had so much fun and the kids were worn out! I got a little bit of sun on my back but it is nice and tan today....I love summer tans! Thanks Jenn for letting us come swim!
Fulfilling my dream of being a wife and mom. Never thought we would be raising 3 boys!! But I am learning more and more every day just how fun little boys can be!! I am one blessed Mommy!
2 comments:
You are so welcome. Anytime. I love these kiddo's. They always make me smile. They are such a joy to watch.
very cute photos
Post a Comment