Crazy Tracy and I took the kids to the Zoo today to play in the water area they have. I mean it was suppose to be like 106 degrees today! But it was nice and windy and they had the misters on so it felt no where near that! But of course because of the temperature there was no one at the Zoo which was nice. First we went and saw a few animals (Elephants...the usual favs). Then we stopped to have lunch where we were attacked by birds and a squirrel...Literally!!! The squirrel jumped up on our table and was trying to steal our food and both the kids were scared of him (maybe Tracy a little too) I guess that is what happens when there is not hundreds of people feeding the birds and squirrels a day! The kids had a great time even though it was a little hot, they enjoy seeing each other no matter what!
Fulfilling my dream of being a wife and mom. Never thought we would be raising 3 boys!! But I am learning more and more every day just how fun little boys can be!! I am one blessed Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment