Monday, June 30, 2008

Arizona Kid!


We had a great weekend! We finally got to spend sometime with Sara before she leaves for 2 weeks! We went to Jason's Deli for lunch with the Horrells and then to play in the sprinklers and water table after. It was a lot of fun! After that Seth had a test today so he studied pretty much all day, oh so fun : / Then today we came over to my parents house and Preston went swimming and I hung out in the house. I am fighting a stinky cold and I am so ready to be done with it!!! Hope you all have a wonderful week. Don't worry Horrells...we will take good care of Choppy and Kong!! So have a wonderful trip in that nice cool weather, we will miss you! I love this picture below! This proves that Preston is an Arizona kid through and through. You would not find such 2 different colors of skin on a mid west kid and this is with SPF 50! Also note the Tigger tattoo! He wanted to put it on his back like Uncle's :)





















Here is a cute from playing in the water! Best Buddies!

No comments: