So since my grandparents have been here we have been doing what we do best when they come to visit...shopping!!! I love having them here and will be sad when they leave...BUT they will be coming out in November and staying for a few months! They promised!! Also it seriously has been way too hot!! Walking over asphalt is like stepping in to an oven, geez! It is times like these that moving to the mid west sounds so nice. Hudson also has his first cold :( He is just so pitiful looking! Stuffy nose and watery eyes but he has been a real trooper and has not been cranky once! On a funnier note I was standing at my parents sliding glass door and see my 2 year old son playing golf. This picture shows just how hot it is here! Even though I told him it was too hot outside to play, he did the only thing he knew of to make it cooler...enjoy!

P.S. I told him he could not do this because his tushy is so white it would burn :)
1 comment:
That is so cute I love it! I agree lets move, az is way to HOT!!!
Post a Comment