Friday, August 15, 2008

Shopping Day!

This morning we met Sara and Tracy at San Tan Mall to play in the water. The kids lasted about 30 minutes and then they were hungry for a snack, so we got pretzels. After they were done with their snack they decided they were done in the water! So we headed to our favorite place...The Disney Store!! Preston got the cutest pair of shoes! Now for those of you who know me will remember that I HATE character shoes! They are never cute and are usually neon colors and just plain ugly! But these mickey shoes are adorable very muted and the mickey character on the side is so tiny. They light up which I am ehh about but I remember wanting light up shoes as a kid so I let him get them. He loves them! Sara of course got a cute pair of girly sunglasses which she loves. I have never seen a kid wear sunglasses as religiously as her! After that we had to get lunch because of course the kids were hungry again! After lunch Tracy had the idea to let the kids do the photo booth. I was worried they would not look or try to get out during the picture but we tried anyway. They turned out SO cute! After the kids realized they could see themselves on the tv screen they loved it! I took pictures of the strip of pictures. The third picture they were jumping around so it turned out a little blurry and it was hard to take a picture of but the other 3 are adorable!! It was a wonderful awesome day!! Hope the rest of you have a awesome weekend!
















hey there we are!!

















silly face..or kissy face :)




preston does a great home alone!

1 comment:

The Horrell Family said...

So glad I'm not the only dork!! I took pictures of the pictures too! hee hee