Friday, September 12, 2008
Just A Little Frustration....
I am starting to get annoyed with all this talk about how Sarah Palin has no experience! I understand that she has never met a lot of leaders from other countries or spent a ton of time in Washington D.C. but I mean is that not a good thing?! We need a change in this country and I feel this is going to come from McCain/Palin. Here is the funny thing, Obama people get upset when we complain about him having no experience so they turn around and say neither does Palin...ok time out though...she is going to be V.P. not President! Big difference people!! Another thing why is it that the press thinks we give a care what celebrities opinions are about candidates? I for one do not care what Matt Damon for instance has to say about McCain and Palin! Do I really want to model my life after his...no thanks! I will have to admit McCain was not my first choice originally but because I could never vote for Obama or Clinton he was the obvious choice. But now that he has chosen Palin as his running mate I feel this is the perfect team to run America. They balance each other out on the issues. I also like the fact that they are not afraid to talk about God and their faith. Yeah, yeah Obama talks about his Christian faith...but oh wait he said Muslim faith and then changed it when someone corrected him. I have no problem with him being Muslim but be up front about it! I understand that every person is entitled to his or her opinion but I feel like the media is pushing Obama on us and constantly making jabs at McCain/Palin. At least be equal and fair in your coverage! So what if Palin's daughter is 17 and pregnant! Yes I know it is young and it was a mistake. But who are we to judge, we all make mistakes! Like that is the worse "scandal" to ever hit our country! It is not even a scandal, she told the American people about it and was honest, now lets move on! I also hate that people who do not support Obama are often called racist! Obama being African American has absolutely nothing to do with why I would not vote for him! I just do not agree with about 99% of his ideas and beliefs. For example killing unborn babies late in pregnancy or at anytime for that matter! Sorry to vent on here but I just get so frustrated with all the media especially after Palin's interview last night. If you can not vent to your blog, who can you vent to :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I couldn't have said it better myself!! I was so sad to hear Matt Damon trash Palin, I love him!!
Post a Comment