Saturday was Notre Dame vs. Michigan and of course we won! Only because my adorable sons were decked out in all their Notre Dame gear! It was a great game and I love watching this team play. I grew up in a family where we are all fans of Notre Dame. Both of my parents and their families up right by the campus. It is a beautiful campus and I love all the history and tradition that goes along with the team. It does not matter if they are having a winning season or a losing season the stadium is sold out! I love that! I am posting some pictures of the campus and if any of you are ever in South Bend, Indiana you should go see the University of Notre Dame! Or watch the move "Rudy" it is all about Notre Dame and the dream to play football there!

This would be "Touchdown Jesus"

The Stadium

Their Mascot

In the locker room on the way out to the stadium

This is a great movie, seen it at least 101 times!

No comments:
Post a Comment