Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where Did Time Go?

These are just 2 pictures I took this last week that I thought were really cute! My babies are growing up so fast! Well Preston is pretty much a little boy now and that I have had time to adjust to that and he is a lot of fun with his own personality. Hudson has just grown so fast! He will be walking any day now and I am not ok with that!! The kid seemed like he was in me for 5 years! How is it that the 10 months he has been in this world seems like it has only been 10 minutes? I am not ready for him to not be my baby anymore, but this is life and there is always the next baby right :-) I can imagine a few people are laughing right now!













He looks way too buff to be 2!












Hudson can clap!

No comments: