Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Love Fall

Finally yesterday afternoon it was wonderful outside so Preston and I got to return to our ritual of playing out front for the last hour before Seth gets home! This way Preston can welcome him home as soon as Seth pulls up, they both love it! This is Hudson's nap time so it works out that me and Preston spend time just us. I took my camera out so I could take pictures of Preston and Cain playing and just goofing around. These types of my pictures are my favorite because they are not posed but they capture the little moments of everyday life, which is what I want to remember most when the boys are all grown up! Seth and I leave for Vegas tomorrow for our anniversary...YAY!!





















































































































1 comment:

The Williamson's said...

Ok your camera rocks! I want one! Preston is so cute! I love the weather outside too I took Liberty on a walk last night it was just too nice.