This year Preston was a biker dude mostly because he was being stubborn and refused to wear any other kind of costume, but he does love motorcycles. Hudson went as a pumpkin just like Preston did his first Halloween (same costume), which I have decided to make a tradition. We went trick or treating with the Horrell's and Sara was Abby Caddaby who is a fairy from Sesame Street. They all looked very cute and we had great time. After we hit a couple houses here in our neighborhood us, the Horrell's and Seth's family then went over to my parents house and ordered pizza. It was a fun Halloween and I can not wait until next year!!
Fulfilling my dream of being a wife and mom. Never thought we would be raising 3 boys!! But I am learning more and more every day just how fun little boys can be!! I am one blessed Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment