Sunday, November 2, 2008

Clean Boys And The Weird Dog

Today we went to the Dekker's house for a BBQ with all the families (our family and DJ's girlfriends family) and it was a lot of fun! Preston and Van had a blast together, they were so cute. Eli is adorable and such a chunky monkey with kissable cheeks, Hudson wanted to play with him so bad! Van and Eli are Danielle's nephews. It was nice to talk to Carrie (Danielle's sister in law) since we are about the same age with two young boys (a lot in common). I did not bring my camera but I wish I would have so I could have taken a picture of Van and Preston hitting knuckles and saying pound it dog! So cute!! We even went for a walk around the neighborhood so they boys could ride in the wagon. After we got home the boys were so tired so it was a quick dinner and bath, then to bed! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

Before:










After:








The picture below is of Cain. He is such a weird dog!! When he lays on the couch (which is why I have black sheets on the couch) he pushes the cushions out so he can lay between the back of the couch and the cushions. So basically he has fallen to the bottom of the couch...WEIRDO!!!

No comments: