Monday, January 12, 2009

A Fun And Busy Week

That is what this last week was like for us!! Seth was off the whole week and we were able to get so much accomplished!! Seth and I cleaned pretty much all day Tuesday and Wednesday. The kind of cleaning where you move all the furniture and vacuum and wipe down the walls and base boards. Seth's grandpa also came over 3 days to help put together our new entertainment center. This meant we had to rearrange our whole family room and it turned out pretty good. They way we have it now makes the room look so much bigger!! We really like the way it turned out. Then Thursday we had direct TV installed and since then I have watched Seth get all giddy every time he gets to watch a game on his new HD. It is kinda sad but typical Seth! :-)

Saturday we decided to have a Cardinals party for all of our friends at our house. We invited about 13 people and there were about 8 kids. It was pretty full in our house but a ton of fun!! Seth made some very yummy wings and everyone else brought something to share and we had quite the feast. The icing on the cake was the fact that the Cardinals won!!! I still can not believe it but I am so happy to see them finally doing well. Seth has been a die hard Cardinals fan since I have known him and many times I would beg him not to make us watch their games because they would suck so bad. He always wear his Cardinals shirt on game days and it is true fans like him that deserve this! We are going to have a party here at our house for game day again on Sunday and this time just do pizza so there is not quite as much preparation and effort to be made. Praying the Cards can pull off a win again! Preston walks around yelling "we're goin' to the super bowl!!!" Wonder who taught him that? :-) I wish I would have though to take pictures during the party but there was just too much going on!

Saturday morning we went over to Seth's parent's house so his mom could help him with the wings (raw chicken and me just don't happen!) and the boys had a blast playing with all the animals. I personally love all the kittens, they are so adorable! They had a huge pile of leaves in the front yard that the boys had a blast playing in. The pile was huge and went up to Hudsy's neck!! We got some really cute pictures. We hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well! We get one more full week with Daddy and then he starts school full time!! Last semester and then he is a graduate!!!



1 comment:

The Williamson's said...

It's so nice to have husbands off of school. I get sad just thinking about Jeff going back next week :( Your weekend sounded like fun!