So I am playing some what of a catch up here from the last week! When Seth was home I just wanted to spend time with him and the boys and all the fun things we had planned so the blog was the last thing on my list. Now I have a zillion pictures to sort through and a lot to say...I am tired all ready! Thursday we went to the zoo and the boys and I totally loved having Daddy come with us!! We also met Tracy and Sara there. Daddy was in charge of the camera and was able to put my new zoom lens to good use and I have a ton of animal pictures! We had such a fun day and the weather was perfect. This is why I love Arizona because maybe 4 months out of 12 it is melting hot but the other 8 every day is so nice! So back to Thursday. Later that nigh since Uncle Seth had class Tracy and Sara came over for dinner. The kids played really nicely all night so Tracy and I got to play Mario Kart online, it is our new addiction!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment