Friday, February 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON!

Today my first baby turns 3! I can not believe it has been 3 years since he was born! I thought I was doing really well today until I started going through all his baby pictures to post on here and got a little teary eyed. I do have to say this birthday has been really fun because he has been so excited for last week counting down the days until his birthday. AND we have actually been making progress with potty training which is worth a party by itself. Preston is a fun loving little boy. He is just so chill all the time which I think is a really good quality. He plays so well with other kids and especially well with his baby brother. He is always good for kisses and saying I love you. He could play outside all day every day if I would let him. He is a complete dare devil and will jump off anything no matter how high. Preston, we love you so much and you have brought so much joy and excitement to our lives in just your short 3 years. Me and Daddy can not wait to watch you play sports and start school. You are a wonderful big brother to Hudsy and he loves you very much and wants to be just like you! We love you Bubba and hope you have a fun Mickey birthday!!
2/6/2006

1 day old (can you tell he was jaundice)

Too cool for pictures already

4th of July

Zoo Trip

1st Birthday

Bath Time

Family Pictures 12/2006

Easily Entertained :-)

Family Pictures 9/2007

Our Handsome 3 Year old!

No comments: