Pork with oven roasted potatoes...mmmm!!I however do not like to touch raw meat so much, I am more into decorating food. Here is what I made for the Horrell's Superbowl party. I though it turned out pretty good!
Layered bean dip
Layered bean dipI making this post all about the last week so all these pictures are kinda random. The next two pictures were my favorite from the week. My boys are never short on entertainment for us. We have a fun week coming up with Preston's birthday on Friday and his party on Sunday. My baby is going to be 3 :-(
This is Hudson running free, don't you just want to squeeze those chunky cheeks :-)
This is Preston with his new sunglasses. He has been been doing really well with his potty training and actually is now pooping on the potty...Yay! He even went at Kohl's, I was shocked! This was his prize that he picked out. I say the next Brad Pitt in Ocean's 11 and Seth says the next Tom Cruise in Top Gun. You decide :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment