I am happy to report that today we went to the zoo and Hudson did not hurt himself! But it took a lot of watching and catching him on Tracy and I's part, the kid thinks he is 3 just like the big kids. Not much to say about this trip it was pretty normal which is what we like.
Although did you know that the tiger will climb and sit up in the tree just like a house cat...

Or that Preston and Sara automatically pose for pictures at the zoo (I guess Tracy and I do a lot of picture taking!)...

Or that taking a picture of these 3 kids takes about 10 minutes and 100 tries and I still did not get one of all of them looking!...

Or that Hudson really loves Sara partly because she is his snack supplier and is always feeding him but mostly he just loves her...

But best of all did you know that when petting the stingrays a certain mischievous stingray will come up and purposely splash you (twice) causing Preston and Sara to both cry because they are now all wet with stinky nasty stingray water...

(this picture is Preston trying to tell me what happened while he is crying and I am laughing hysterically...it was VERY funny!!!)
These are just a few of the things I learned at the zoo today...all in all a great day!!
********
Oh and on a totally separate off topic side note...
Why does Elmo put my kids into some sort of trance?

They both stood there like this for like 15 minutes, I don't think they even blinked!
No comments:
Post a Comment