Monday, April 6, 2009

Zehring Family

This past Sunday we had a big family get together at my Uncle Mike's house. My cousin Annie and her family was in town as well as my cousin John and his family. This is the first time Annie and John have been able to each other in a long time since Annie lives in Indiana and John is in the army and moves around a bit. It was so much fun to have so many of us together and really there were only a few families missing so it was a lot of people! I miss those days of having all of us there but this is what happens when we grow up and get married. Anyways there were 8 out of the 10 great grand kids there which was so much fun! They are all pretty close in age ranging from the oldest being 6 and then there are two 3 year olds, three 1 year olds, and two 9 month olds. It was a fun day and I am glad my grandparents got to see so many of their great grandchildren together, I know that was a treat for them. I hope sometime again in the near future we can get even more of us together. I feel very blessed to have this family who loves and supports each other. I think that is pretty rare now and I am so glad my kids will grow up with their cousins just like I did!

From top left: Hayden (1), Anna (9 mons), Hudson (1), Brayden (9mons),
Madison (6), Macey (1), Hailey (3), and Preston (3)

No comments: