Well I certainly had a wonderful birthday!!! Friday I went and got a pedicure which was so relaxing. That night Seth took me out to Olive Garden for dinner followed by Angel Sweet (the BEST gelato ever!!) where I got super dark chocolate and coconut...I was a very happy girl!!! Saturday (my actual birthday) I woke up to clouds and rain and a nice cool day then my mom took me shopping at Old Navy where I got some really cute clothes. They are all regular clothes since I refuse to wear maternity pants...I hate them! When I got home Preston had beautiful flowers waiting for me and a birthday card with a Visa card inside to do more shopping...my boys know me! Then for dinner my family and Seth's family took me out to dinner to Tia Rosa's where they have the best pork fajitas. After that we came back to my parents house and ate coconut cake and funfetti cake!! I have been craving coconut can you tell?! From my parents I got a new lense for my big camera...my other one broke! From Seth's parents I got tickets to see Phantom Of The Opera when they come here...which I am beyond excited about! Also I got Gramaldi's gift card from my brother and Danielle. Then we played a new board game which was a ton of fun! It was an amazing day! Of course my birthday was made all the better because it was Notre Dame's first game and we won!!! They boys proudly sported their ND jerseys! Sunday we just hung out and relaxed doing nothing too exciting. Monday we had a BBQ and Seth made yummy ribs!!! Also we had all the typical BBQ sides including corn on the cob on the grill! Later that night we met my parents and took advantage of Chik Fil A's free chicken sandwich if you wore your favorite team's shirt. All in all in was a super fun and busy weekend! Then today Seth and I had to go to down town Phoenix to get the boy's birth certificates so we can go to Mexico next month. It actually was pretty quick but I seriously put hand sanitizer on me and the boys every few minutes...can we say Swine flu breading ground! Hope you all had a fun and safe Labor Day weekend!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment