Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jumping and Soccer

This week has not been too eventful. Monday we went over to my parent's house for dinner, then Tuesday I took the boys to Bounce U. This is the first time we have been there since February and Hudson did awesome jumping all by himself which was nice because this meant I did not have to get in all the jumpy things with him! Tuesday night we went shopping for the rest of Preston's soccer stuff. We found him shin guards and soccer socks but could not find him soccer shorts small enough so we have a mission to find those today. His first practice is tomorrow and he is beyond excited! Then next Saturday is his first game...I am very excited! Hope you all are having a wonderful week!

The boys at Bounce U

Preston trying out all his soccer gear

No comments: