We had a wonderful Christmas this year! It was quite a busy week since Colton came on the 20th, then it was Seth's birthday the 23rd, followed by Christmas Eve, and then of course Christmas day! Whew...still trying to catch up on sleep but that is hard to do with feedings every 3 hours. Christmas day we got up at 7am to start opening gifts with my family and Seth's family. We ended up spending the night at my parents house so we would not have to get up as early and drive over there. We then ate a very yummy breakfast and got dressed to head over to my Uncle Thom's house for the Zehring get together. We had a blast since a few of my cousins who live out of town where here and my cousin was on leave from the army so we got to see his cute family! We then headed over to Seth's family get together which included yummy prime rib!! By the end of the night we were all exhausted!! We are so grateful for our families and their generosity towards us and the boys. I sit here and type on my brand new laptop from my parents (yay!) Seth also got me photoshop which I have been having fun playing with. Seth's parents got me a gift card for Nordstom's which I am very excited to use when my body comes back. Seth got these amazing new pans and Wrestle Mania tickets for March. Oh and a grill! And of course the boys made out like bandits as usual...they are kinda spoiled! Thank you everyone for giving us an amazing Christmas, we love you all!!
Now an update on the BEST Christmas gift we got this year...our little Colton!!! He is such a peanut and so snuggly! I could seriously just sit and hold him all day. He is such a sweet baby and great at sleeping!! Preston and Hudson just love him to pieces and are always making sure they know where he is and that he is ok. I love it! When he is awake Colton just stares at his brothers with these wide eyes like you guys are the loud voices I heard for 9 months. I am excited to see them all play together!! We are very very blessed with our 3 sweet little boys! They are for sure the best gifts Seth and I have ever been given!!
We hope you all had a very Merry CHRISTmas and hope you have a wonderful New Year!
I know we have a lot to be thankful for and a lot to look forward to as well!

Colton's birth announcement

This is only have of the Christmas morning gang...Seth's family had not gotten there yet!

Colton's first gift...he is rich!

My dad made this poster for Preston of his soccer pictures...he loves it!!

Buzz Lightyear...he says like 65 sayings...yippee!

Hudson opened 1 thing and then sat here all morning watching Shrek The Halls!

Preston got this Cardinals jersey and helmet. He wears the helmet all day everyday and says his name is Larry Fitzgerald!
No comments:
Post a Comment