Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Colton Update

So this little cutie pie is ALREADY 1 month old!! I can not believe he has been here that long. He seems to be growing super fast. Faster than the other two did! I am trying to keep him my tiny baby but he does not seem to be cooperating :-) Last week when we went in for him circumcision he weighed 9lbs. I am sure by now he is close to 9.5lbs. He is sleeping better every night and we are finally working out a schedule. I really can't wait until he gets past the old man come over hair do but I guess it is still kinda cute! We sure do LOVE this little guy!!

Colton Parker

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Hello! I am a old family friend of the Cox's! My brother is Cam Jones. I am so excited to see pics of Seth's little family! Precious!

The Peevyhouse Family said...

SO CUTE!! He looks like Hudson I think. Can't wait to hold him again!!!