Monday, February 15, 2010

I ♥ My Valentines!!

For Valentine's Day we spent the earlier part of the day with all the boys. We got the big boys some chocolate valentines and took them to Costco to get hotdogs and samples. For some reason they really love Costco!! Then later Seth, Colton, and I went out to see a movie and have dinner. Colton has to pretty much come with us every where since I am his food source but we still had a great time! We went and saw the movie Valentine's Day which was cheesy but cute. Then we went to Olive Garden which is ALWAYS yummy!! I love getting to go on dates with my hubby! I wish I would have taken a picture of us two but I never think about it :-(

Today we went down to Tucson so Seth's sister Stacy could tour campus since she will be going there this fall. Kelly met us after her class and showed us all the major parts at the UofA. She took us to McKale center to show us all the major trophies they have won. Preston saw the basketball team practicing and of course he wanted to stay and watch. Of course we had EEGEES for lunch...yum! We even got to spend sometime with Kelly for the rest of the afternoon. It was really a nice day with beautiful weather. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

The big boys enjoying the nice grass and weather

Preston loves watching the basketball practice for a little bit!

When they won the national championship!

This little guy was a champ both nights!

No comments: