Friday, February 12, 2010

What A Day!!

Today we went to the zoo with Laura and Brayden and had a ton of fun!! The boys adore Brayden especially now that he can run around with them and he just seems to think they are hilarious! I for sure go my work out pushing the sit and stand stroller I was trying out. Let me just tell you those 3 are heavy!! Seth met us after he got out of class and brought us McDonalds which is way cheaper than the zoo food!

After lunch we headed out to the car and Hudson decided he wanted to lean over the front of the stroller. I could see it happening in slow motion and just as I yelled his name he went tumbling over the side face first. I knew it was not good! I picked him up and saw blood coming from his nose and mouth. He immediately had a huge bump on his forehead, a gash out of his top lip and a big fat bottom lip! He looks horrible!! Poor guy had a hard time eating dinner because of his cut up bottom lip! Only Hudson is all I can say. He is so accident prone!!

Hudson seems to being doing fine and we did not really make him take a nap just to make sure since he hit his head. He is one tough cookie! Colton thought we all needed a cheer up so he was giving the cutest smiles all afternoon. He is one happy baby!!

Don't you just want to squish those yummy cheeks!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Valentines Day! We have a fun weekend coming up with dinner tomorrow with friends, date night Sunday night with my hubby, and then we are going down to Tucson on Monday!

No comments: