Turns 4 years old today!!! (well actually tomorrow but I do not think I will have time to post) I can not believe we have a 4 year old! My mind is seriously having a hard time comprehending the idea. I mean we are signing him up to start preschool in the fall and he is playing team sports. It is amazing how quickly time passes once you have kids! Preston is a wonderful little boy. He is very loving and kind. He especially loves his little brothers and any kind of sport! He also still loves to hang out with his best friend Sara and it has been so fun to watch them grow up together! Just this week when we were watching her she told me she is going to marry Bubba! Preston loves to play the Wii and would play all day if we let him. He also has an ridiculous obsession with Spongebob. We are so blessed that God chose us to be his parents!
We love you Bubba!!!
nu=3284)37+%29+59%29WSNRCG%3D323374+2%286985nu0mrj.jpg)
Preston a few days old
nu=3284)37+%29+59%29WSNRCG%3D3233754635934nu0mrj.jpg)
Preston's BFF Sara...they were born exactly 2 weeks apart.

Preston is 1!


Preston is 2!


Preston is 3!


Preston is 4!
2 comments:
AWWWWWWW I just teared up a little! Those two will be inseperable for years to come! Happy Birthday Bubba, we love ya!!!
Seth, Tracy, and Sara
I know...are they seriously 4?! And I just couldn't talk about Preston's birthday without thinking about Sara!
Post a Comment