Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spongebob Birthday

For months now Preston has been asking for a Spongebob birthday and today that is exactly what he got!! The weather was perfect for great food and amazing friends and family! Of course we had a big bundle of Spongebob balloons (I wish I would have gotten a picture) and extra sugary Spongebob cupcakes and of course a ton of gifts! The day was perfect! Preston of course ripped through every present in 5 seconds flat stopping only to say a quick thank you. When he opened up his rocket from GG and Pop he even looked up into the sky and waved at the passing airplane to say thank you! (I guess it is time to tell him GG and Pop don't really live in an airplane!) He had a blast with his friends Sara and Nellie and his cousins Brayden and Anna! I still can not believe my oldest baby is 4!!! Thank you to everyone who made Preston's birthday so special...we love you all!! Preston told me he had the best birthday ever...nothing makes me happier!!

Sporting his Spongebob attire
(Finally found a Spongebob shirt that was not obnoxious!!
Thanks Mimi and Papa!!)

Blowing out his 4 candles!

Famous Preston and Sara picture

The cupcakes were very yummy!

The kiddos...Hudson, Sara, Preston, Brayden, Nellie, and Anna

Not much to say except SUPER CUTE!!

1 comment:

The Williamson's said...

you are such a good mommy, with the cutest boys ever!!