This past weekend we took the boys (minus Colton) to Disneyland and Sea World with Seth's family and my parents. We had a blast and I know the boys made some amazing memories. The whole week before we talked about Mickey's house and they were soooo excited. When we finally got there and we walked in and saw Mickey they were in awe. They ran up and hugged him and I got teary eyed (sappy, I know) because they were just so excited that they were meeting Mickey Mouse, it was so precious!! There is just so much to talk about I don't know where to even start so I will just give the major highlights. Meeting Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto and Goofy were MAJOR highlights!! The boys love Mickey Mouse Club House on Disney Channel so those were a must! Next was meeting Buzz (they both almost peed their pants with excitement) and then of course Woody and Jessie too!! (Hudson was scared of Jessie for some reason?) We loved all the Christmas decorations and it just adds to the autmosphere of the whole place. Christmas is my favorite time to go! We loved the fireworks that night and it even snowed after wards on Main Street which the boys loved!!! Preston went on all the rides and loved them all except Thunder Mountain he said it was too fast. He loved Splash Mountain and got pretty soaked. I was so proud of him for trying all the rides and being so brave. The only one he could not ride was Space Mountain (we waited in line for 70 minutes to ride it!!) but I don't think he would have liked it anyways. Hudson did so well and eventually crashed in stroller and woke up just in time for the Peter Pan ride, my favorite!! It was such a fun day and I am so thankful for the amazing memories we made with the boys and I can not wait to take them again and Colton since he was just a little too young this time!! I will post on Sea World later!!
Fulfilling my dream of being a wife and mom. Never thought we would be raising 3 boys!! But I am learning more and more every day just how fun little boys can be!! I am one blessed Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment