Was the theme for this year's Halloween. We had a lot of family over last night as well as the Horrells and it was a ton of fun! We had yummy Chili made by Seth (like SUPER yummy)! We also had cupcakes with pumpkins and spiders on them made by MiMi and more candy than I know what to do with!! Preston, Hudson, and Sara had so much fun going house to house and they went pretty far...I think about 4 streets. We had a sweet little pumpkin also known as Colton. All three boys have worn this pumpkin costume their first Halloween, it is a little tradition I started and we have gotten our moneys worth on that costume! We truly had a great time and are so thankful for having great family and friends to spend it with!! Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween as well!! Now we are on to Disneyland next week, then Hudson's birthday, Thanksgiving, GiGi and Pop come, Colton's birthday, Seth's birthday, and finally Christmas!! What a busy 2 months...I am excited!!!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment