Thursday, November 4, 2010

Orlando

Seth and I got back this past Saturday from our trip to Orlando and we had an amazing time! We missed our boys so much but it made it much easier to enjoy ourselves knowing they were home being spoiled by grandparents! (we owe you all big time)! Our first day there we slept until 12:30 which with time difference was really 9:30 our time! But still it was so amazing to catch up on sleep. Monday we went to Universal Studios as well as Tuesday Wednesday and then half a day Friday. We never had any lines to wait in which was just awesome. We went on some rides like 8 times! They have some pretty awesome rides there a lot of which are virtual and I liked that. Thursday we went to Disney World and that was nice because we all the rides without having to worry about kids, although it made me so excited to take them to Disneyland!! I loved having Seth to myself for a WHOLE week! We had so much fun together doing what we wanted what ever time we wanted, it was so fun! The only bad part of the trip was our feet hurt so bad. By Friday I could barely walk out to the car at Universal Studios. We even paid an extra $5 to park closer so we would not have to walk our sore feet farther than needed, sad but true!! My feet have never hurt so bad in my life, they are even still recovering!! But all in all we had an amazing trip and some much needed alone time! I cant wait to take a trip alone again. I am thinking next time we take on New York or something like that!!

Seth loved riding all these flippy upside down rides, no thank you I will stay here on the ground and take your picture! He did try persistently the whole trip to get me on one but I am too chicken!

No comments: