Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Love Technology!

For my birthday my brother got me a card reader. This means I can take my memory card right out of my camera and put it in the card reader and it downloads all my pictures for me. It also automatically takes them off the card once they are on the computer. This is a good thing since I have a major problem actually deleting pictures off my camera, I just cant do it! So now that problem is solved. I noticed today that there was a tiny spot for an itty bitty card. It looked just about the size of the memory card in my cell phone, so I tried it and waalaa... all my cell phone pictures appeared on the computer! I love having a camera on my phone because sometimes I just need to catch that funny moment and I don't have my regular camera or I don't have time to get it out. This makes me very excited!! So I thought I would share them with you even though some of them are very old, but still cute!





















































































1 comment:

The Horrell Family said...

I love the slide picture!! Can't wait until it's cooler so we can go to the park more often!