Sunday we decided to have everyone over for the Cardinals game since last week when we did it the Cardinals won. My husband tends to be a little superstitious when it comes to stuff like this, hence the playoff beard! I guess it comes from all those years of playing football? We just ordered pizza from Rosatti's which is really yummy. Let me tell you our house was TENSE!!! At the beginning of the game it was not to bad and it was so cute when we would cheer the kids would run in from Preston room and start cheering even though they had no idea what was going on. When the second half started getting a little scary everyone was on the edge of their seats very very nervous!! I am sure you all no how the game ended and I am sure people a block away could hear all the people in our house!! We were pretty loud the whole game but at the end it was intense!! I think Seth is still in a daze about the whole thing. He has been a long time fan of the Cardinals through all their lows and their even lowers. No matter what he wore his Cardinals shirt and we watched the game. He is one of their true fans and I think that is why he still cant believe this is happening! Preston has walked around the last few days just randomly yelling we are going to the superbowl!!! It is so cute!

Pre game picture. Hudson was sleeping for most of the fun pictures :-(

Mr Brayden

Preston and Brayden

Hudson kept taking the call phone from Brayden.

Half time Cardianls cupcakes...

Are super yummy!

After we won...Cardinals are #1!!!!

Family picture with our secret 3rd child

Oh wait, there we go!
Here is a video I took of the kids running in when they heard us cheering. Such good cheerleaders even if they have no idea what they are cheering for :-)
Here is a video I recorded when the Eagles were on 4th and 10 in the last quarter. Translation...this was the last possesion the Eagles had that they could come back. If the Cardinals held them here it was pretty much guaranteed we won the game! WARNING: this video is extremely loud so you might want to turn the volume down. What you can not see is the people behind me jumping up and down on the couch :-)
So to end this super long post we would just like to say way to go Cards it is about time!!!! Today was Seth's first day of school and we miss him but this is his last semester...YAY!!!!
2 comments:
ahh those videos are super cute and i loved the one when everyone was cheering... I was sad i had to leave such a great game with you guys.
by the way. your blog background is super cute.. how do you do the top pictures? and the music.. I need to learn :)
Post a Comment