Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Little Of This And A Little Of That

Not too much has been going on here this week...Really not much to even blog about! The boys are both good but seem to have these faucet noses that will not turn off! I would not even say they have colds because they have never acted sick with any other symptoms or had a fever. I have decided to blame it on allergies! Seth is enjoying school, well as much as you can enjoy school. As for me, I am just trying to keep up with the laundry pile that never seems to get any smaller and picking up the toys that seem to multiply every day. I am loving the digital picture fram still and I catch myself sitting there just watching the slide show of pictures like it is a movie or something! On a side note can I just say that I LOVE having a DVR! It is so great that Seth and I can record the shows we want to watch and wait until the boys are quietly tucked away in their beds to watch them all. It is nice to be able to just spend that quiet time with Seth, plus it is pretty impossible to enjoy a show with two monkeys running around! So that is pretty much it for us this week! Starting tomorrow we have some fun things planned and Saturday we have miss Sara's birthday at Bounce U so we are all pretty excited for that! Sorry but I have no new pictures of the boys to even post...I know that stinks but I will post a ton I am sure this weekend! On to a totally different subject can I just say how much I love Danny Gokey! For those of you who do not watch American Idol (crazy people) he is my favorite contestant this year. I decided even at his auditions in the very beginning that he was going to be one of my favorites and I was going to vote for him (yes people I do call and vote)! I loved his performance last night and he was for sure the best, not that he had much compitition! Everyone was just really really bad last night, hurt your ears bad! But anyways I love that he sings songs that mean something to him and he really connects with it. He has true passion and that comes through when he sings! So I guess I am trying to get you all to jump on the Danny Gokey band wagon with me. Watch next week and I promise you will like him too! Something about him is just so endearing and likable and you can just not help it! Ok I will be done with my Danny rambling now! Hope you all are having a fun and relaxing week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok we might have to come to blows with Danny Gokey! He is my man! I love him!