Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Only In Arizona!

When I hear people say they would never live in Arizona because it is way too hot here I just kinda giggle to myself because they have no idea what they are missing. Ok, yes between June and August it is an 120 degree oven (that is what pools are for) but people that is only 3 months out of 12!!! The other 9 months the weather here is pretty much awesome! My kids would play outside all day if I would let them. They both just love to be outside and today was such a beautiful day to play outside. I mean the 80's is perfect for me, there was even just a small breeze and the sun just warmed my skin. I LOVE it! We played outside today for like 3 hours and it totally wore the boys out which is good for me :-) What could be better than letting the boys play ball, ride scooters and ride the jeep, and the best part it is free! I hope you all were able to get outside and enjoy the weather and the sunshine. It is a great way to but you in a happy mood!

I can not believe how big he looks here. He is becoming such a little boy :-(

Preston Just Loves His Scooter!

He Goes So Super Fast!

Peek A Boo Hudsy

3 comments:

The Williamson's said...

Such big boys! they are growing up so fast! It has been such a nice day out, we took a little walk this morning and loved it!

Anonymous said...

You are turning out to be a grat photographer. I love the way you take pictures of the boys and show how wonderful they are. I have the best looking grand boys in the world!!

Love you,
Dad (Papa)

The Peevyhouse Family said...

The boys look so big! I am so jealous I could not be outside right now. The weather has been great! We are doing great.... thanks for asking hope the same for you guys!