My big one...He is growing up so fast! He is so excited to play soccer and I am excited to watch him try something new. He loves to help and watches over his little brother. He loves to sing and we love to laugh so hard at him singing! He is just like me and could eat sweets all day and never skip a beat. He is just like his Daddy and could live off 5 hours of sleep!
My little one who soon I will not be able to call my little one is such a good cuddler. He climbs up in my lap with his blankie and his thumb and we just sit, I hate the habit but I love the cuddle time he gives so... I let him. His nickname is clutsy Hudsy because he tries so hard to keep up with his brother but is just not quite there yet...soon! He is so stubborn and heard headed. He will be okay as a middle child because he has such a strong personality. He is my angel!

1 comment:
Your boys are getting so big, they grow up so fast! Congrats on being pregnant, boys are so much fun!
Post a Comment