Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's Almost My Birthday :-)

So this past weekend we had quite a busy time. Friday we went down to Tucson for the day...Me, Seth, my mom, and the boys. We hung out with Paula and Kelly and got Eegee's. I had only been craving this my whole pregnancy do far! Also Paula bought Preston his first soccer cleats for his soccer season. He asks me every day if he has a soccer game and they do not start until mid September but we are all very excited for that! Saturday we had church and then Seth's mom's birthday dinner. Right after that Seth had planned a poker night with some of his friends, they had fun and the girls talked and watched the kids. Sunday was my Grandpa's birthday party...he turned 79! It was nice to see everyone and Preston loved going swimming with all the big boys. My dad did not have work Monday so Preston spent the night with him and Seth and I kept Hudson. We liked giving him so individual attention. We took him on a date to Red Robin and then we went back to my parents house to swim. This week we have been just hanging out with the boys and they have played in the sprinkler almost every night driving the jeep through the "car wash" I am so glad they have learned to entertain themselves and each other. This will make things easier when "No Name yet" gets here! (wow that sounds bad!...I guess we should decide soon!) This weekend we have a birthday dinner Friday and then Sunday as well. Is it my birthday yet...Almost!!!

(I did not realize the lack of Preston pictures from Grandpa's birthday until now...
He was with the big boys)
This is what happens when your older cousins get a hold of you :-)

Mmm...Cake!

Hudson thinks the dog door is for him too!

Preston wearing his soccer cleats...in his underwear?

Hudsy on his date with mommy and daddy...his new "cheese" face!

Preston is in just his undies way too much :-)

The boys and Hudson "cheese" face...I love it!

No comments: