Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Sure Do Love These Little Boys!

Today was the dreaded doctor appointment day for Preston and Hudson! Preston is really hard to take to the doctor because he knows what is coming where Hudson did not remember from the last time. Preston was upset the whole visit because he did not want to get shots and in the end he had to get 4!! Poor Hudson had to get 7 shots!!! They both were very brave so Seth and I took them out for pancakes after to help their legs feel better. They were both in a pretty good mood. After nap though Hudson could not really walk or bend his legs so all night he has hobbled everywhere and has to be helped on and off the couch. It was like having a cripple in the house and he was so pitiful!! I am glad we will not have to do this again for a whole year!! Except for Colton has to get shots on the 20th of this month :-(

Hudson and Colton cuddled on the couch for at least 10 minutes which was super cute!
I got Preston to stick his head in for a quick picture.

1 comment:

The Peevyhouse Family said...

Colton is getting sooo big. I can't wait to hold him again.. No babies for us just yet... :)